TICKET PASS OVERVIEW
What does General Admission get me?
- General Admission Weekend Pass to #MinusZero 2018 grants you GA access to all days of the Minus Zero Winter Sports & Music Festival taking place on Friday April 6, Saturday April 7th and Sunday April 8th 2018.
- Entry includes access to both the indoor and outdoor stages, food and drink vendors.
- Includes entry to the opening ceremony and pre-parties taking place on Friday the night April 6th
- Includes entry to multiple after parties
- Does Not Include Ski Lift & Premium Parking
SKI LIFT TICKETS
Ski Lift Tickets are not included with any GA ticket types and must be added on. Some of our VIP packages include lift tickets. Mount Snow season passes will be honored at Minus Zero. You DO NOT need a lift pass to access the summit stage at the top of the Mountain. Ski lift tickets are redeemed at Will Call
Minus Zero Festival has also partnered with CID Entertainment to offer Long Distance Shuttle service to and from five locations, listed below, throughout the Northeast for 2018. Shuttles include the following:
- One (1) round-trip shuttle pass for transportation to and from Minus Zero Festival and the location of your choice
- Shuttles will pick-up on Friday, April 6th and depart back on Monday, April 9
- On & off-site guest services team dedicated to all Minus Zero Festival shuttle riders
PREMIUM PARKING +
There is a limited amount of Premium parking spots available. The Premium parking is a very short walk to the festival site and allows those to who purchase premium parking to enter through a separate entrance with much shorter lines. Premium Parking is $40 for the weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) in advance or $40 per day when purchased on site day of.