What is the minimum age to attend Minus Zero?
When do doors open?
Doors open at 11:00 AM on Saturday April 7th and Sunday April 8th.and the music starts each day at 12:00NOON Doors for the Minus Zero pre-parties open at 6pm on Friday April 6th
When does it end?
The festival out door stages ends at 11:00pm. After parties will continue on in the ski lodge all night long.
Please revisit often as policies are subject to change.
Enjoy your experience at Minus Zero
Minus Zero would like all of our guests to enjoy their experience To assist you, and to ensure your safety, comfort and enjoyment, we are providing the following information and guidelines. Due to heightened security measures, we strongly urge all guests to enter the Arena as early as possible to avoid delays.
Minus Zero is taking place at MOUNT SNOW
- Doors open 1 hour prior to the start of Minus Zero
- Due to heightened security measures at the gates, we strongly urge all guests to arrive as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Physically challenged guests requiring assistance should contact a Guest Services Representative at the gates or the ADA Manager, in advance, at ______
- Wheelchairs: This event is Wheelchair Accessible
- Re-Entry is permitted at this event
- All guests entering the Festival are subject to search. Refusal may be grounds to prohibit admission.
- Merchandise may not be sold or resold on property or areas adjacent to Mount Snow.
- Guests who attend events at the MINUS ZERO Center expect to have a good time. As such, it is our duty to ensure that those guests who drink alcoholic beverages do so responsibly. The following is a list of the alcohol policies instituted at the MINUS ZERO Center:
- Guests will not be allowed to enter the Festival if they are visibly intoxicated.
- Alcohol is sold at most sporting events and family shows. For concerts, a decision is made on a case-by-case basis. Please check the “Event Info” for a specific concert to confirm if alcohol will be sold.
- All Guests who wish to drink regardless of age must provide a valid government issued form of Identification.
- Drunk and disorderly behavior as well as violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from the Festival without refund.
BOX OFFICE & WILL CALL
The Minus Zero Center Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM and is closed Saturday and Sunday unless there’s an Arena event.
- Box Office is located at the Ski School at the base of the mountain near the Moovers drop off area.
- Will Call/Reservations is usually windows 9-12. Follow the signs posted above the windows for ticket will call. Tickets may be picked up during regular Box Office hours or 2 hours prior to the event.
DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP INFORMATION
Drop-offs and pick-ups can be made at lot 27/28.
Traffic and parking personnel will direct motorists where to park. Any vehicle wishing to remain on the Complex after making a drop-off must pay the parking fee, and park in a parking lot. These procedures are subject to change at the discretion of Sports Complex management.
– ATM Machines
Are located on site.
– Concessions and Merchandise
Stands are located throughout the Concourse. Concessionaire is Aramark.
– First Aid
For assistance, notify the nearest Event Staff Representative. We will have EMT and medial assistance on site should you need it.
– Lost and Found
Located within the Safety/Security Office or call XXX- XXX- XXXX
– Rest Rooms, Water Fountains
We have REAL restrooms as well as port-a-johns
The Safety/Security Office is located between Gates B & C. For assistance, notify the nearest Safety/Security or Guest Services Representative or call (201) 460-4343.
Lockers are available for rental inside the base ski lodge.
Items are subject to change based on event without notice.
- Still cameras (non-professional)
- Small purses and fanny packs
- Purchased merchandise
- Camel backs
- Good vibes
*Note: for certain events these items may not be permitted
- Drugs, Narcotics, Illegal Substances
- Briefcases, Suitcases
- Plastic bottles of any kind
- Glass Bottles, Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Video Cameras, Recording Devices
- Professional cameras and tripods (Cameras with a detachable lens of more than 2 inches)
- Pets (only service animals are permitted)
- Aerosol Cans
- Firearms, Knives (incl. pocket knives), Box Cutters or Weapons of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers, Whistles, Air Horns, Bull Horns
- Pepper Spray, Mace
- Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate
- Bad vibes
Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at Minus Zero Center entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. The Arena will not provide a storage area for these items. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest. Guests arriving by mass transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made.Thank you for your continued cooperation and please be assured that your comfort and safety are our primary goals.
Minus Zero prides itself on providing the finest of services. If your experience was not satisfactory please contact